Saturday, March 14, 2009

.........Havn't I..........


Havn't i cried enough,
havn't my tears gone unnecessarily drained,
havn't i lost enough of my mind,
havn't i cared a lot to deserve this pride,
havn't i been a little less of me,
havn't i been a more of different being,
havn't i had enough of fights,
how havn't i been even a bit right,
havn't i loved enough, to actually have felt & written something of this kind.....
i wanna break free,
i wanna get rid of all emotions which usually run in my mind,
i wanna be tuff and strong like a wall, rigid & tough and not moved easily..
. i will die & my feelings will be dug along
but before that let me cry for the last time....
before i say goodbye to these tears ,
i will fight all my fears ,
i will say goodbye to you my love ,
for with you i can never be rough,
i can never be strong like iron ,
so let me burn my self
and let my emotions be blown like ashes
let me break free &
let me fly into an unknown field
where no one other than me will be seen...................

1 comment:

NONI said...

ouch! this hurt!