Thursday, February 18, 2010

....REEL to REAL...FORGET to "FORGIVE"........


Lately i happened to be drawn more towards the negativity ...i don't know wat to blame for that but somehow it happens to be the aura surrounding me , the people around me ....there is so much to crib about that i have started looking at things in a negative way...wasnt like this but became ..................i know i don't have to blame others , other then me myself because its in my hands to control how i should feel and way i should react and respond..the choice is afterall all mine........but iam also HUMAN and being one i would want to shift the blame to something else but not myself.....................i realized thats not how i should be acting, its not me ..its not the way me being an optimist should think, its against the law of positivity......how can i just forget wat i feel is so important, how could i just not think about all this then................ "forgiveness" - today i want to forgive all those who made me cry, made life harder for me, made me hate them............I forgive you coz iam still HUMAN ,still feel pain, still have heart after all that bad you have done to me........you did wat you could but i forgive you because wat u did made me more strong...... n dis strength has given me the courage to move on and forgive you all..............Iam not saying i will "forget" it all but i will for sure forgive you all.......... the more you will try to break me , the tougher i will get .........it will not break me but your hope ...................
I hope you learn to be good to atleast all those who never did something wrong to you ,if not others................

No comments: