Tuesday, January 25, 2011

...If I...........


If I hold da candle will my hands burn...........

or will the darkness in my life fade?

If i hold the water in my fist, wiill it slip away,

or will it clean da soul away.........

.........................Today sittin here.................

i think of things dat never cud n wud have come to my mind..

these are those small tiny things which we dont think off...for our time is valuable n we know they aint worth it...so y today out of nowhere Iam reminded of these memories..i don't know if i cherish them but all i know it makes me smile ,if not lauf .....dats wat matters....these things need not be big to be there in my mind and memories but they shud be dere like those days which I wont mind living up all over again n again and still not getting bored...........


No comments: